Pacifica Dental – Your Destination for CEREC One-Day Crowns, Bridges, and Veneers!
At Pacifica Dental, we understand the importance of a confident and radiant smile. That’s why we’re thrilled to offer our patients the convenience and excellence of CEREC one-day crowns, bridges, and veneers.
What are CEREC Crowns, Bridges, and Veneers?
CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics. In simple terms, it’s cutting-edge dental technology that allows us to create high-quality, custom-made crowns, bridges, and veneers in just one visit to our office. No more multiple appointments, temporary restorations, or waiting for your permanent teeth to arrive from an external lab. With CEREC, your smile makeover is fast, efficient, and precise.
Why Choose CEREC Crowns, Bridges, and Veneers at Pacifica Dental?
- Speed and Convenience: With traditional procedures, you might have to wait weeks with temporary restorations. With CEREC, you walk in with a dental issue or a desire for smile enhancement and walk out with your transformed look in a single day.
- Exceptional Quality: Our CEREC system uses high-quality ceramic materials that mimic the appearance and strength of natural teeth. You’ll enjoy both aesthetics and durability.
- Digital Precision: CEREC technology relies on 3D scanning and CAD/CAM design to create restorations that fit your teeth perfectly. No more uncomfortable impressions or adjustments.
- Minimally Invasive: CEREC restorations often require less removal of healthy tooth structure compared to traditional methods, preserving more of your natural teeth.
- Metal-Free: CEREC restorations are metal-free, ensuring compatibility with your body and eliminating the risk of metal allergies or sensitivities.
How Does the CEREC Process Work at Pacifica Dental?
- Digital Impressions: We use a 3D scanner to capture detailed images of your teeth, eliminating the need for messy impressions.
- Custom Design: Our skilled team designs your crown, bridge, or veneer digitally, tailoring it to your unique dental anatomy.
- In-House Milling: Our state-of-the-art milling machine crafts your restoration from a solid block of ceramic while you relax in the dental chair.
- Precise Placement: We carefully bond the final restoration to your tooth, ensuring a seamless fit and beautiful appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do you know when it is time to get a dental crown?
- Deep dental cavities
- Root canal treatment
- Fractured or broken teeth
When do we use CEREC 3D technology?
CEREC 3D has become our number one option in the reconstruction of teeth with extensive damage. The traditional solutions, amalgam or composite fillings and crowns, may not be the best options in the long run. Especially in difficult cases, the tooth needs a superior material in order to restore its strength. Therefore, we recommend CEREC 3D to repair the destroyed area of the tooth with a micrometric level of precision. Moreover, through this innovative method, we will be able to rebuild your tooth by a much less invasive method than the classic dental crowns (traditional crowns require more grinding of the tooth).
Patients who have gone through both a classic crown and a CEREC crown will always choose the latter for their subsequent procedures.
What does the procedure consist of?
With CEREC 3D crowns, we can restore the natural beauty of a tooth in three simple steps:
- To make sure you feel perfectly comfortable, we will locally anesthetize the tooth with minimal or no pain at all. We then remove the old filling and any decay. With the help of CEREC 3D, we can keep intact the healthy enamel of the tooth.
- Using the high-performance 3D camera connected to the CEREC 3D scanner, we will take three-dimensional photos of the prepared tooth. The computer then searches a database of thousands of teeth and automatically determines what your tooth looked like when it was completely healthy. A 3D image of the tooth will appear on the screen and the doctor will accept it or make small changes.
- The information obtained in step 2 is transmitted wirelessly to a device that uses diamond tools to mill a ceramic block. The milling process takes about 10-15 minutes, after which the crown is glazed and pigmented so that the final appearance is as natural as possible. This reconstruction is then cemented on the tooth using the best quality dental cements.
What is the average price for a CEREC crown?
At Pacifica Dental, the cost of a CEREC crown is between $1,400 to $1,700 depending on the difficulty of the case.
How many visits to the dentist’s office are needed for this procedure?
One. We offer complete reconstruction of your tooth in a single visit to the dentist!
Given the speed with which a patient can leave our office with a dental reconstruction of the highest quality, we are happy to say that CEREC 3D crowns are the perfect solution for long-term restorations.
Time is no longer a barrier in the way of a healthy and beautiful smile 😊
If you find yourself in need, give us a call and let the high-end CEREC 3D technology work for you.
Transform Your Smile Today!
Experience the future of dentistry with CEREC one-day crowns, bridges, and veneers at Pacifica Dental. Say goodbye to multiple appointments and hello to a stunning, healthy smile in just one visit. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and discover the convenience and excellence of CEREC technology.
We can’t wait to see you smile brighter than ever with CEREC at Pacifica Dental!