We Are Open & Providing All General Dentistry Care!
At Pacifica Dental here is what we are doing to keep you safe.
As mandated and recommended by our governing bodies (CDC, WSBC, and our dental associations), we are very happy to announce that our doors are open to non-urgent (but important!) care as well.
Covid-19 is still at the forefront of everyone’s thoughts and we understand the stresses this may bring. Part of every-day life includes excellent oral hygiene – at home and at our practice.
With the pandemic, many of our patients’ re-care schedules have fallen behind and it is now time to catch up. Here is some important information…
Your dental visits are an important part of staying healthy and we want you to know what we are doing to keep you safe.
Our Focus Is On Your Safety
As SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes Covid-19) moves through our community, it brings so many life changes, questions, and new practices at home, at work, at school, and at the dental office.
We understand that the transition back from isolating and social distancing may be awkward and even scary at first. That is why, in addition to safety, we are focusing on two more areas to assist you in feeling more confident, comfortable, and safe at your next appointment.
- Communication – If you have any questions whatsoever about attending our practice, please ask! One of our team members will be happy talk with you openly.
- Treatment Plan Fulfilment – To ensure your most beautiful & healthy smile, it is important that we continue to be proactive with your dental care, taking a preventive approach. We will be in touch to confirm your next appointment and look forward to seeing you! If you have missed your recall appointment while our practice was accepting emergencies only, please call now to reschedule.
We are here to help you feel confident in receiving the dental care you want and need. Thank you for your trust and loyalty. It means so much to us.
What Is Patient Screening?
While the threat of SARS-CoV-2 infection remains in our community, we will be screening patients before appointments by asking recent health questions. Screening will happen twice: over the phone when we confirm your date and time, and when you arrive at the practice. To remove any mystery or anxiety around screening, here is what we will be asking…
- Have you felt hot or feverish in the last 14-21 days? Do you have a fever now?
- Do you have shortness of breath or other breathing difficulties?
- Do you have a cough, typical cold symptoms, hoarse voice, fatigue, or headache?
- Have you experienced any flu-like symptoms?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you traveled out of province in the last couple of weeks?
- Have you been in contact with anybody who has had symptoms or tested positive for Covid-19?
- And when you arrive at our practice, we will ask if we may take your temperature.
To keep everyone safe, if you answer yes to these questions, we will reschedule your appointment for when you are symptom-free.
Thank you for your understanding and for your trust and loyalty in our team.
If you are a current patient, or new to us, please call us at (250) 384-7141 with your dental-related questions. It will be great to hear from you and see your smile soon!
Come and visit us
Come in and see where beautiful smiles are created. Meet our team and feel our relaxed Pacifica Dental atmosphere, and if you’d like, discuss your oral health needs.
Warm dental care
Always Welcoming New Patients
We Accept All Insurance Plans
Contact Our Office Today
Our clients love us
"Pacifica Dental is an excellent dental clinic. The staff are caring and professional. The office has been thoughtfully and beautifully designed as a dental clinic. Nothing has been left out. It functions as a safe haven during a pandemic."
"I was blown away with Dr Christina Coca’s work, I can’t stop feeling some of the teeth that she repaired fillings in. They feel like smooth perfect teeth I love it so much and it is definitely far above the quality of work that I have ever had."
I cannot speak highly enough about Pacifica Dental. Christina and Bogdan Coca are amazingly knowledgeable and gentle dentists. Their technicians are equally amazing. I absolutely love this place.